Everybody Be Cool steam achievement

Ask questions, find answers. Can't figure out the control or game mechanics? Got technical issues? Ask here.
Quizer

Everybody Be Cool steam achievement

Postby Quizer » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 pm

I noticed I earned this achievement earlier, and it says "Have Barrows slow at least 20 creeps with a single attack", but I'm pretty sure I used a frost bomb to get this. Am I supposed to be allowed to do that?
Last edited by Quizer on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[HT]Kevin
Game Designer

Re: Everybody Be Cool steam achievement

Postby [HT]Kevin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

It should not be possible with the Frost bomb - thanks for reporting it, we'll look into it!

[HT]Benjamin
Programmer

Re: Everybody Be Cool steam achievement

Postby [HT]Benjamin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I just looked into it. I'm pretty sure that it's not possible to trigger it with a frost bomb.

However, I did find a bug that makes it possible to trigger the achievement with less than 20 creeps when using multiple projectiles.

The way it works is like this: The game keeps track of the last three attacks by Barrows and remembers which projectiles belong to that attack. Whenever his splash effect is triggered (which is when the projectiles actually hit something), it adds all creeps hit by that splash to the counter for the attack. If a creep is hit by more than one projectile from that attack, it is counted multiple times.

I'll add this to our bug tracker and we'll address it in a future patch.

Return to “Support”