Bugreport for 0.2.5 MP

DasEimer

Bugreport for 0.2.5 MP

Postby DasEimer » Wed May 11, 2016 5:16 pm

THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL BUGS!

Punishing:
- You can click on every single punishment (all 3 at ones). So you might think, all 3 will be activated. But only the one that you clicked first will be activated.
- It happened ones that the punishment (changing the creeps on the next wave) was acitated for both players.
- Most of the time i couldn't play Infinite Cemetery (old bug), so i don't know if you are now able to punish on this map properly.

Gamemechanics:
- You can call the next wave early AND the next wave will come early for you and your opponent.
- You can call the angry mob BUT you only hear the sound of the angry mob (no other effects).
- On The Rift is a hill with a shrine on top of it. From some angles it's hard to send your heroes to the top of the hill (hitbox?).
- You can change the shrines (don't know if this is intended).

General stuff:

- All the probems related to connecting/disconnecting to a game are still there.
- Sometimes a game doesn't end.
- Sometimes you won't get a rune after you won and sometimes you get a rune after you lost.
- Often the levels of your heroes (ingame) are not shown correctly (for example hero xy is shown as level 3 without charging ones)
- Often the Heroes won't react. This might only happen because of the delay/lag and a high APM.

I am sorry for not writing down every single bug. I am shure there was more than this but i can't remember everything. So if someone else knows about some bugs, you can use this topic to collect them all.

[HT]Kevin
Game Designer

Re: Bugreport for 0.2.5 MP

Postby [HT]Kevin » Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Aweome bug list - thanks you!

The Connecting issue and game not ending issue should be fixed with 0.2.6, so should the Punishing on the Cemetary map.
We will look into the rest.

Return to “Multiplayer Bug Reports”