Buttons not working

zespri

Buttons not working

Postby zespri » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Sometimes randomly UI buttons stop working. Cannot reproduce this, each of the following happened once to me.

1. Before a level started there was a reward rune displayed. I clicked this rune, the description appeared after which I had to kill the game in the task manager, because game stopped reacting to mouse/keyboard.

2. After a level defeat, no UI element apart from "restart" worked. In particular, the options button did not work, clicking it resulted in nothing.

3. After a certain time in the game, playing, then returning to the main menu and pressing the Quit button would not work. The game would not exit. Again, had to kill from the task manager.

As a side note, a lot of text does not fit respective windows, this looks ugly. Also in a certain place there is a typo where instead of "all" it says "alle".

[HT]Kevin
Game Designer

Re: Buttons not working

Postby [HT]Kevin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Thanks for the report! It would be great if you could attach your "Feedback.log" file the next time something like this happens. You can find it here:
"WindowsFolder/Users/YourUsername/Appdata/LocalLow/Happy Tuesday/Haunted Island/Feedback.log" (You might have to enable hidden folders to see you AppData folder - Go to the "View" Tab and check "Hidden Items".

This will help us greatly in finding out what the issue is.

Return to “Bug Reports”