Achievements Sammlertrieb and Übertreibung

Any discussions about Hero Defense that don't fit any other category.
EasyFrag

Achievements Sammlertrieb and Übertreibung

Postby EasyFrag » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:47 am

I've just wondered how people completed those. Right now there are only 2 legendary runes, though there are 4 Spots for those. Have people completed those earlier, when there were only 2 spots for legendary runes?

Can someone explain me what causes 'verängstigt' to mobs? Is it the pope? Maybe any advice on completing the achievement? Right now i would unequip jack, sam and wylde and use 3 of the consumables.

Also, the last achievement 'Riesen Dankeschön' has no description (yet). Is it even possible to get atm?

Cheers

Easy Frag

[HT]Kevin
Game Designer

Re: Achievements Sammlertrieb and Übertreibung

Postby [HT]Kevin » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:46 pm

At the moment there are only 2 legendary Runes - so you can complete it by having those.
"Verängstigt" is caused by the Pope, yes.
And "Riesen Dankeschön" is the hidden Achievement - you get it by watching the Credits (accessible from the ingame Escape Menu)

EasyFrag

Postby EasyFrag » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:37 pm

I see! Thanks for the quick reply. It's not bothering me. Still seems to be bugged though. I can't achieve any of these 3 atm. For runes i think i have them all.

Watching the credits doesn't do anything for me as well. But don't bother. I will get them some day! :P

Another bug i noticed yesterday. The preplaced range shrine on the level 'Turm' can't be changed. I wanted to do the solo barrows challenge and had a hard time. I tried to replace it with any other shrine. Hasn't worked a single time. I don't think that's meant to be right?

[HT]Kevin
Game Designer

Postby [HT]Kevin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:29 am

Oh - ok - we'll look into it.

For the Credits achievement- it works at the moment only if you watch the credits from ingame, and not the main menu - so just try that.

*Edit* The Shrine on Tower should be fixed with the next patch

Return to “General Discussion”