We want to try a new control scheme with this version that is inspired by RTS games.
All actions are triggered by the left mouse button. The right mouse button deselects the currently active action.
We switched camera movement to the middle mouse button so that you don't accidentally move a character or
activate a consumable when you want to move the camera.
Furthermore, when moving a character, it is no longer automatically deselected. This means that you can move a
character multiple times without re-selecting it again.
In detail, this means:
- Characters are now moved with left click.
- Consumables are now triggered with left click.
- Right click deselects the currently selected hero or consumable.
- Camera is moved by dragging with the middle mouse button.
- You can press C to charge the currently selected character.
- You can press Space to center the camera on the selected character.
- Fixed a bug where Wylde's Detonator skill could stack, making him ridiculously overpowered.
- Fixed a bug where the Town Hall bonus would not be applied to the Angry Mob.
- Fixed a bug where the Angry Mob strength was computed incorrectly when used on a boss with summoned creeps.
- Fixed a bug where the Angry Mob would run through a boss.
- Fixed another bug where you could select a character with hotkeys when you were not supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where the Academy building would disappear after upgrade level 10.
- Fixed a bug where the tutorial hand was displaced.