- Two control schemes to chose from, available via Options menu.
- All characters and creeps are now in higher resolution and framerate.
- Higher resolution textures for Village, World Map and Village Gates.
- Resolution Dialog is hidden by default. Hold Shift while starting the game to open it.
- Fixed a bug where a single click could trigger multiple actions.
Now you will no longer move a character when you manually target a creep, even if both actions are on the same mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where random-generated creeps would never have Abilities
- Fixed a bug where surviving villagers in an Angry Mob would not be reclaimed if the game ends before they reach the end of the path.
- Fixed a bug where the number of stars would be incorrectly displayed as 0.
- Fixed a bug where Sam Hain's Curse aura and Barrows' auras would not be affected by Range runes, Range shrines and their respective character-specific shrines.
- Fixed a bug where Doctor Amalgam's Heal on Death ability would not fully heal all creeps in the game.
- Fixed a bug with Doctor Amalgam's death animation.