- Added a new Options Menu where you can configure key bindings and graphics settings.
- Added a Main Menu with an option to start a new game.
- Added Steam Achievements.
- Added fancy new weather effects.
- Added Depth of Field and Bloom.
- Added a new mouse cursor.
- Removed lock to 30 FPS
- You can now see the next rune a character will activate even if you can't upgrade that character yet.
- Increased the movement threshold when clicks are detected as drags. This should make it easier to click on characters in hectic situations.
- Re-balanced the campaign version of Tower and Manor.
- Fixed a bug where level select popup - "Play!" text was missing when not having earned any star on a map yet.
- Fixed a bug where the character portrait UI would still display as upgradable even if you don't have enough orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the "Loading..." indicator in the result screen would never disappear if the game is already done loading when the loading indicator appears.
- Fixed a bug where the consumable UI would not be correctly initialized when restarting a map.
- Fixed scaling of some UIs on 4k monitors.
- Fixed some missing localization tags.
- Fixed some masking issues in the Encyclopedia.
- Adjusted camera blockers so that the Consumable UI no longer hides the path in Chapel and Border Station.